Monday, 5 December 2011

Finished final dress

This is my final finished garment, since I started this dress the tights have gone soft and lost some of its strength, leaving the structure to sagg and become more fragile.
I am happy with the way it started but as time has progressed the structure has gone flimsy, so if I were to do another wearable structure again i wouldnt pick the tights and glue exercise and go for something a bit more solid like the deconstruction.

Other dress I did in my private study

With the left over material I decided to try and create another garment in my spare time, I managed to put together little pieces left over from my previous garment to create this structured dress and other than sewing it this time I decided to use a gule gun, this worked better because it was quicker to make and is alot more convinient when trying to reach difficult places.